Coordination of Care Team
Meet your Hospital Care Coordinator, Jenelle McGregor, R.N.
You are in the hospital… what should you do next?
Please remind the physicians assigned to you in the hospital that:
- You are part of the MetroHealth family.
- We coordinate your care with the Hospitalist assigned to you.
- They may contact us at any time.
This will ensure your information will be communicated when you get back home.
If you are being sent to rehab, Jenelle will coordinate your care closely with accurate and updated information.
If you are going home, Jenelle will schedule your home visit.
Meet MetroHealth’s Medical Technician, Ramon Negron
He is always here to take care of your needs.
- MetroHealth wants to see you 24-48 hours after a hospital visit.
- Ramon will visit you at home to monitor your recovery.
- Coordination of care.
- Telemedicine house calls (video conferencing with your provider) to ensure best communication practices between you and your physician’s office.
- 20+ years of experience in the medical field.
- 7 years as a medic for the United States Armed Forces.
Meet MetroHealth’s Physician Assistant, Beatriz Arango, P.A.
“Live the simple life” is her motto.
- Attained dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Quindio.
- Obtained her medical degree from the Technological University of Pereira.
- Became a licensed Physician Assistant in the State of Florida and worked for more than 20 years in a general family practice setting.
- Looks forward to meeting with her patients every day.
We offer a 24/7 physician on call who can:
- Coordinate your care
- See your medical history
- Direct admit when medically necessary
- Coordinate infusion therapy and blood transfusions if required
- Offer timely appointments in our offices